Sunday, 15 March 2015
Exercise #5
The steps of critical thinking of buying an iPad:
1-Improved attention and observation
First I will check the types and colours of iPads used by my family and friends
2-More focused reading
Then, I will conduct an online search about the latest iPad models and if there will be any new ones to be released soon. Then I will read reviews iPad mini to iPad Air to compare between the two models.
3-Improved ability to identify the key points in a text or other message rather than becoming distracted by less important material
Using the online research and the feedback I received from my family and friends I will start comparing the two models features including the capacity, display, weight, camera specification and price to see which one fit my planned type of usage.
4-Improved ability to respond to the appropriate points in a message
Once I decide on the iPad model I would like to buy, I will go to Apple store to see the product.
5-Knowledge of how to get your own point across more easily
I will ask the salesperson for more details about the product and the guarantee duration to ensure that it matches my needs.
6- skills of analysis that you can choose to apply in a variety of situations
Using the skills of observation, researching and focused reading, comparison, and asking question facilitate the steps of buying any product such as an iPad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You have a really strong english man mashallah, and you showed us the steps in a very clear way. I recommend you to use it before you buy it in the shop and you hold it to see if it fit in your hand and comfortable, and you can use the same steps to buy an iPhone I assume, great job buddy
ReplyDeletegood job ,but in your observing you reduced the options in one company but these kind of taps many companies produced it. Also I think the salesman always marketing for his items........nice steps
ReplyDelete